Experiencing animal communication opens up a whole new world of understanding and connection for us. It’s a new awareness that completely changes and enriches our worldview! For me, it was a dream I had ever since I was a little girl, I just knew animals understood me, and that there had to be a way for me to understand them too! And, of course, there was!
The kind of communication I do with animals, we all are capable of doing, it is a heart to heart connection, where meaning is conveyed without the need for external words! It’s a direct communication, where we just have to be quiet and open enough to receive the messages, and our minds will do the translation for us!
From their part, they’re masters at receiving our messages, and we’re always broadcasting, even if we’re not aware of it! I can almost guarantee you that no one knows you more deeply and truthfully than your animal! 🙂
Animal communication sessions show the beauty of us all being connected on this beautiful planet (even quantum physics shows this). Why? Because the sessions are done at a distance (remotely), often across continents and oceans! They show that however far apart we may be physically is completely irrelevant to a heart to heart connection!
To understand how this connection is made, you can think of it like dialing up a unique phone number! All living beings have a unique frequency signature, and we can tune into that frequency, call that unique phone number with an intention to do so and something to focus on that identifies the animal, like a picture! It’s a connection that we’re all able to do, and that animals do constantly among themselves!
It is my heartfelt experience that animal communication is a gift for both the animal and its person! 🙂 If you’re interested in it, you can check the offers in the Book an Animal Communication Session page.
What can you get from Animal Communication Sessions?
- Know your animals’ preferences. What they like to eat, like to do, or what they don’t like!
- Know how they feel physically or emotionally, straight from them!
- Understand why they do what they do, their habits, fears, games, behaviors… why they always bark at that person, gnaw on that chair, are scared of that toy… endless possibilities!
- You may want to explain certain situations to animals, so they don’t feel lost and not knowing what’s going on, like trips, veterinarian interventions or even house moves.
- Check with the animals themselves if they feel comfortable with new animals or people coming into the house and family.
- You can help the animals feel integrated and heard as a new member of your family.
- You can also help them know what’s expected of them, the house rules and schedules, so they don’t have to go through a trial and error learning process.
- Negotiate behaviors, get from the animals what they feel would be a good trade or reward for a new behavior you feel would be beneficial for them, or to stop a detrimental behavior. Won’t always work, but it’s worth a try!
- Know what their mission is in this life!
- And, of course, getting a deeper understanding and connection with your animal! And, after hearing what they are saying through my communication, you may also realize that you too receive and understand the messages they’re sending you. It’s just so familiar you think it’s your own thinking! J
If this is something that you think may help you and your animal, you can book a session on the page Book an Animal Communication session.
Animal Energy Healing
Another brilliant tool to help animals is energy healing. If your animal is going through physical or emotional imbalances, the Emotion Code is a very gentle yet very powerful way to help them release the trapped energies that are behind those conditions. Past traumas, or even milder stressful situations can cause emotions to get trapped in the body, and I’ve seen many animals absorb their person’s emotional issues, in a loving attempt to help them heal. These trapped emotions are what, in time, cause physical and behavioral or emotional imbalances.
If you want to know more about this energy therapy, you can check the Emotion Code Sessions page.
Thankfully, animals aren’t as attached to their emotions as humans can be, so they tend to release them and heal much more quickly!
If you want to see different situations where Animal Communication and the Emotion Code helped animals be more balanced, healthier and happier (like they deserve!), you can check out the Testimonials page.
And if you have any questions or want more information, please feel free to contact me through the Contact Us page, or send me an email to isabel (at) healthandnaturallife.com.